Overhead Door Company of the Foothills, a division of DuraServ, provides Greater Hickory, North Carolina with loading dock equipment, commercial door products and installation services. We are a distributor and installer of McGuire loading dock, and Overhead Door, Dynaco, Chase & Hormann commercial doors in NC.
McGuire’s mechanical dock levelers provide strength, durability, and economical solution to basic applications. The MP series mechanical dock levelers use a pull chain activation with smooth reliable operation via a cam and roller counterbalance.
- MP Mechanical Leveler
Hydraulic dock levelers provide the highest capacity rating and are designed for busy loading docks. McGuire hydraulic dock levelers are push-button activated for a smooth, and consistent operation.
- Autodok® H Series Hydraulic Leveler
- HP Hydraulic Leveler
McGuire Air Powered dock levelers are safe, easy to operate, and with advanced technology used in heavy-lifting industries. It offers a low-maintenance solution and operational efficiency. A simple push-button activation rises the deck effortlessly.
- CentraAir® Air Powered Leveler
- MA Air Powered Leveler
Dock seals or shelters cover the gap between a dock and a trailer by creating an extension of a facility that seals the top, sides and back of a trailer.
Loading dock safety equipment prevents dock accidents during loading and unloading.
Safety barriers protect personnel, goods, and equipment from accidentally rolling off the dock.
- APS Bollard Pole
- APS Dock Impact Barrier
- Dock Guard™ Safety Barrier Lip
Overhead Door Company of the Foothills offers commercial doors from rolling doors to sectional doors and high-speed doors. Designing an efficient loading dock involves analyzing and assessing an entire operation to determine and identify the proper door solution.
Overhead Door carries a full line of rolling steel doors including rolling steel fire doors, insulated rolling steel fire doors, rolling steel service doors, and rolling fire counter doors. Rolling steel doors provide long-lasting performance and are reliable solutions for self-storage facilities, warehouses, pharmacies, hospitals, offices, schools, and retail businesses.
- Overhead Door – Fireking 631 Series- Rolling Steel Fire Rated Service Door
- Overhead Door – Fireking 634 Series – Rolling Steel Fire Rated Service Door
- Overhead Door – Fireking 630 Series- Insulated Rolling Steel Fire Rated Service Door
- Overhead Door – Fireking 630 Series- Rolling Steel Fire Rated Service Door
- Overhead Door – Model 600 Coil-Away Rolling Steel Service Door
- Overhead Door – Model 610 Rolling Steel Service Door
- Overhead Door – Model 620 Stormtite Rolling Steel Service Door
- Overhead Door – Model 625 Stormtite Insulated Rolling Steel Service Door
- Overhead Door – Model 640 Rolling Fire Counter Door
- Overhead Door – Model 641 Stainless Steel Rolling Fire Counter Door
- Overhead Door – Model 660 Integral Frame Rolling Fire Counter Door
- Zap Operator Model 825
Overhead Door™ steel sectional doors, insulated steel sectional doors, and aluminum sectional doors are economical, durable, and reliable. An assortment of door panel profiles, track and hardware, and specialized options allows the further customization of doors to your specific project requirements.
- Overhead Door – Model 416 Steel Sectional Door
- Overhead Door – Model 418 Insulated Steel Sectional Door
- Overhead Door – Model 420 Steel Sectional Door
- Overhead Door – Model 422 Insulated Steel Sectional Door
- Overhead Door – Model 424 Steel Sectional Door
- Overhead Door – Model 426 Insulated Steel Sectional Door
- Overhead Door – Model 430 Steel Sectional Door
- Overhead Door – Model 432 Insulated Steel Sectional Door
- Overhead Door – Model 511 Aluminum Sectional Door
- Overhead Door – Thermacore 591 Insulated Sectional Door
- Overhead Door – Thermacore 592 Insulated Sectional Door
- Overhead Door – Thermacore 593 Insulated Sectional Door
- Overhead Door – Thermacore 594 Insulated Sectional Door
- Overhead Door – Thermacore 595 Insulated Sectional Door
- Overhead Door – Thermacore 598 Insulated Sectional Door
- Overhead Door – Thermacore 599 Insulated Sectional Door
- Bug Blocker Sectional Screen Door
- Screen Pro Roll-Up Bug Door
Knock out doors, the most rugged option, are designed to prevent damage to door panels and tracks when impacted. Knock out doors are the best solution for damaged dock doors in busy loading docks.
- Pflow Model M Vertical Lift System
- TKO Cruiserweight Knock-Out Door
- TKO Thermalweight Knock-Out Door
- TKO Welterweight Knock-Out Door
High-Performance doors optimize efficiency, improve production flow, operate quickly, raise the number of opening and closing cycles, and require less maintenance and repair cost.
Hörmann high-speed doors provide the best quality, value, and selection of interior and exterior doors to optimize the flow of traffic, improve temperature-controlled areas, and save energy for industrial facilities and commercial buildings.
Hercules doors are solutions for a temperature-controlled environment, namely, food manufacturers and distributors in the dairy, meat, produce beverage, pharmaceutical, and food processing industries.
Chase traffic doors are a cost-effective solution for fast and efficient, two-way movement through an opening where visual, sound and environmental barriers are required.
Dynaco high-performance doors are safe, reliable, maintenance-friendly, and comply with European standards. Dynaco doors save energy, reduce operational costs, streamline traffic flow, and optimize logistics.
Commercial door operators provide security and reliability for business facilities. LiftMaster door operators have a compact design, an emergency chain hoist with an electric interlock, and with adjustable friction clutch.
- LiftMaster 115v Hoist Logic Operator
Aftermarket products prevent energy loss and ensure dock personnel and equipment are protected from accidents.
Greater Hickory’s Most Trusted Loading Dock and Commercial Door Distributor and Installer
Overhead Door Company of the Foothills, a division of DuraServ, supplies loading dock equipment and commercial doors products to Boone, Claremont, Clemmons, Hickory, Lenoir, Lincolnton, Mocksville, Morganton, Mount Airy, Newton-Conover, Pilot Mountain, Statesville, Taylorsville, Troutman, West Jefferson, Wilkesboro, Winston Salem, and surrounding North Carolina cities. With skilled technicians, fully equipped service trucks, and an expansive loading dock equipment and door parts inventory, Overhead Door Company of the Foothills is a company you can depend on.
Whether you need a simple part or searching for efficiency and safety improvements to a current loading dock design, turn to Overhead Door Company of the Foothills!